Friday, September 08, 2006

Who i am and What is This


Well, I am Nishith (Subiet) Rastogi, I techie at heart, but wait this blog isn't about tech at all, rather it is as far away from it as possible. But being a techie gives me the liberty to be a socially retarded and take the corner view of the world, from where i observe things from a 3rd person's perspective and probably from an area located 2 feet above my heart, instead of the heart itself. So here i will be thinking aloud all my observations and experiences. Exaggeration may be used often for comic relief.

I also disclaim over here that this blog should not be read for some serious advice on life as the title may suggest, but just to have a few light moments in a day, and probably have some food for thought.

cheers!

No comments: